Wednesday, June 25, 2014

LiftingDad: LiftingLog Preface

People ask me all the time what I'm doing as far as dieting, training, etc. I figure the best way to let people know what I'm doing and how I do it is to write it all down. This blog will be dedicated to my daily life as a liftingdad. I will try to be detailed but brief. I want to make this informative and fun. This is not some self centered approach to saying "I'm awesome and everyone wants to know what I do". It's simply a way to log my day. 

I will be the first to admit that my eating habits are somewhat regular. By that I mean I tend to eat the same foods throughout the day. Some meals are random. That's part of the process and part of why I created LiftingDad.com. It is my way to balance my life and make sure I lead by example. It is also a way to show that sometimes life just happens. I need to be able to have ice cream and a few laughs with my family. I am a foodie at heart and would love to try a deep fried Twinkie if it were presented to me. I do my best to create balance. 

My goal with this LiftingLog is to provide insight into how I go about living my life. It will be open and honest. If you truly want to see what I eat in a day (if it's not in this log for some reason) then be sure to add me on myfitnesspal. 

Let the journey begin. Please send any and all questions to Brandon@liftingdad.com

I would love to hear stories from other liftingdads and liftingmoms, after all we are a LiftingFamily!

No comments:

Post a Comment